Saturday, August 27, 2016

New to the Disney Store - 8/27

Usually on Tuesdays I am able to post what's new to the Disney Store, however due to work this week I had to push most of my daily posts to the end of the week.

One thing to note at the beginning, look at these deals:


So, when going onto the Disney Store you are able to see new items from the previous weeks. However, like every week there are new items to the Disney Store.

The first items, are now that we're approaching the falling more Halloween costumes are available.

Then, in correlation to the costumes, additional clothing was added.

Star Wars Tumblers are now available.

There are wall signs, I would love having some of these on my wall.

There is a Beauty and the Beast Figurine. I want the so badly!

In addition, there is a limited edition of The Art of Belle Disney Pins.

Since Halloween is coming up, it's time to decorate the house!

As always, the store always offers additional new ornaments. I want all of these. I want a Disney Christmas tree in my future because of these ornaments.

Jack Skellington and Sally Figurines, (not by Jim Shore).

There is a Haunted Mansion coin; which as we know I would want.

There is a Tinkerbell Figurine designed by Jim Shore, in addition to multiple others (like Mickey Mouse).

Lastly, there were great new plushies (all in pirate form).

No comments:

Post a Comment