Thursday, September 8, 2016

Comic Book Wednesday - 9/8

I know, beat me up. I've been wanting to do this post for weeks now, and I've been going for comic books each week, however the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to find as many as I had hoped I would want. Here's what I've been collecting recently. Yes, as you can see it's not just comic books, and I am more than okay with that because it looks like I found a Disney Manga, very exciting, and I finally gave into a purchase we all know I've been wanting to get (as stated multiple times on my Instagram account: "im.a.disneyholic").

First, since it's Comic Book Wednesday, we should look at new comic books for my collection:
Episode VII, Part III The Force Awakens
"Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister First Order has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until the last Jedi has been destroyed. The First Order and the Resistance are in desperate search for a map leading directly to Skywalker that is hidden inside the Resistance droid BB-8.
After Finn, a former stormtrooper, escapes the First Order, he crash-lands on Jakku where Rey, a young scavenger, has found BB-8. Rey, Finn, and BB-8 become allies and hijack the Millennium Falcon to escape Jakku and the pursuing First Order.
Once in space, however, the three find themselves caught by none other than smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca, who in turn are being pursued by the Guavian Death Gang for a deal gone wrong. That is, until Han's cargo escapes...."

I had to get this comic book because Bender, and because Bender for president would be great! This comic is so action backed, its pretty hard to explain everything because I feel like I would lose you from confusion. (I can't believe what I just read happen, when all it was suppose to be was a candidacy).

Without giving too much away, Fred and Wilma are watching a movie where little green aliens attack, and the next day it comes true! Now they need to figure out how to get rid of them.

The stories this comic has in it are: Jurassic Pink, Case of The Cat Burgler, Big City Pink, Rock Bottom, and Pink Volunteer. These are great! I love comics that have tons of stories in it.

This comic, as you can see, is a variant, and I wanted to go with Cover B because sometimes (from what I've seen) Knuckles isn't as prominent. I also loved playing Knuckles in some of my Gameboy games (so I may be a little biases). This comic is about starts on Part 3 (OH NO! I haven't read Part 1 or 2) of Shattered - Lost & Found. Please don't tell me I'm going to have to find Part 1 and 2 first.. Amy and Knuckles are so cute together, trying to rescue one another. In the meantime, it appears that Walter Naugus (Troll Wizard) talks about his plan, while restoring the Master Emerald, and how he got to where he is (backstory to what's been happening, helping him to rise). After doing so, finally Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, and Rouge are able to break the armor that was trapping Tin Man (which before had created Crystal Omega). After doing so, now they were able to go and try to stop Naugus. Oh no! It might be too late since Naugus has the Emerald; and now the team are frozen. I can't wait for Part 4 for them to break free and stop Naugus! (Sorry for the Spoilers). 

Manga/Books:
I found Disney Manga! I am so pumped! I'm hoping that after the wedding that I'm going to this weekend I could read volume 1. Also, volume 2, as you can see, just came out this week! I can't wait for more. Hopefully I can write a post this weekend about it!

Figure:
I have been wanting to get a Sackboy for a while now. Ever since I first saw him, I knew I wanted him. I am worried he might break free from the box though. I wonder where he'd run off to..

No comments:

Post a Comment