Wednesday, September 21, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 9/21

First off, sorry for the huge delay! I have been in nonstop meetings for work, so I haven't even had a moment to sit down at my work computer. 

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

If I were to pick my favorite design, it would have to be the designs on Ript Apparel!

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)


These are the design on TeeFury. The first design is Link trying to battle the zombies. The second is a dungeons and dragons design.


These are the designs on Ript Apparel. The first design is Rick and Morty using a portal gun. The second design is the Serenity (Firefly). The third design is Daria as a "Barbie Doll."


These are the designs on The Yetee. The first design is all of the Pokemon in the mushroom family. The second design is Raichu surfing on its tail, Snorlax sleeping in the background, meanwhile other Pokemon are blending in with the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment