Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hello, is anyone out there?

I know this probably isn’t the way to start my blog; but I don’t want to forget or give people the wrong impression. Anything that I put on here, that I have purchased or received as a present, I am not trying to brag about in anyway. I just want people to be able to see things that I have found, because in all honesty I know (for me) if I saw something that I liked on the Internet or in a store I would want to know where I could get it too/know of it's EXISTENCE.

Also, I am creating this blog for myself for multiple reasons. I am a giant geek, I want to actually keep a record of things I find.... things that are Disney, Games, Anime, Tv Shows, Movies, Funko Pop (why do I love these so much!!), etc. There are so many things I want to buy out there, and you know what, why not share it with people! :) 


On that note, I am a giant geek, dork, fangirl, whatever you want to call it. I love video games and movies (& tv shows) due to the graphics and storylines. I am a hardcore DISNEY fan (the best way to prove it, currently as I'm writing this I have "Zootopia" playing in the background). Honestly wish I could live there, if not nearby there. I am waiting for the day when I can be like “I’m an annual passholder [for life]”. Sorry, off topic.. 

ALSO! If you ever see anything that I haven’t posted, please message me about it! There is a possibility that I might not have come across it, and I might NEED to buy it.... I have a bunch of collections, which I'm sure you'll start to realize, but I also want to hear about your collections. I want you to share with me collections that I don't have (or maybe I do have but you have items that I haven't seen before)! I want to be able to share what you like too.

I appreciate it so much that you’re reading this. I hope that I am able to keep you interested enough to come back. 

Thank you for reading this! AND I look forward to having the chance to fangirl out with people who have the same obsession or possibly other interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment