Saturday, July 2, 2016

I'm going to Hot Topic!

My plan for today is to go to Hot Topic

Here are a couple reasons to why I want to go, even if you're unable to go it seems like they have great deals online too!

I REALLY WANT to get one of these Mermicornos! I can't promise that I'm only going to get one! :) I think they're so adorable and I can't wait to add it (them) to my figures.


[I'll have to share those sometime!]
OMG! I saw these in my e-mail this morning, I really want to see these at least. After seeing this, I kept thinking that this election seems like such a joke. I mean think about it, there are kickstarters and now Funko Pop designed to represent the presidential candidates. Partially they are making fun of these candidates...

So many feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment