Thursday, August 11, 2016

ComicBook Wednesday - 8/11

Since I was feeling sick yesterday, and I still wanted to post my Comic Book Wednesday post. Here is all of the Comic Books that I purchased yesterday.
------------------------
It is Harley Quinn, rebirth comic book, explaining how she became this way, and an introduction to her friends.
Marvel and now with Tsum Tsums. A crate crashes to the earth, and what is found inside is Tsum Tsums! Initially when the kids find the Tsum Tsums they [the Tsum Tsums] were blank slates, and it wasn't until the kids introduce them to the Marvel Avengers that they start to transform into "mini me's." The Tsum Tsums so far are: The Hulk, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Spider Man, Thor, Captain America, and Black Widow.
I purchased again, due to a variant cover, The Haunted Mansion volume 1. This is about a 15 year old boy named Danny, whose Grandfather passed away. Before he had died, they had agreed to enter this haunted mansion together. It appears that his grandfather's ghost has been trapped in the house, and now it's Danny's job to try to free him.
Shrek, volume 2, is about The Gingerbread Man, Donkey, Pinocchio, Fiona, and Puss in Boots all telling scary stories about The Muffin Man. (I am going to need to get volume 1 soon!).
There is a new comic that came out that is a The Avengers - Fan Fiction. The main character's username is SlothBaby on a fan fiction forum known as Ms. Marvel. This comic book has six different stories within it: Internet Randos, The Once and Future Marvel (with Captain Marvel), The Adventures of She-Hulk (with a Pencil with a mind of its own), Up Close and Fursonal (with the Spectacular Spider-Mole), Squirrel Girl vs. Ms. Marvel, and An Evening with Ms. Marvel: a True Story.
Disney Princess, volume 5, this one contains Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, and Pocahontas on the cover. These comics are strips about multiple princesses and real life problems (for them) meaning problems that they could run into. THESE ARE ADORABLE!
Scooby-Doo with Hawkman and Hawkgirl solve the mystery of The Shadow Thief, The Fadeaway Man, and The Matter Master (robbing a museum).
Suicide Squad Rebirth, since it's volume one things are starting from scratch, not talking about what is happening in the comic book. The design of the characters is awesome, the watercolor aspect adds to battles!
Finding Dory, volume 2, because I still need to see the movie, I have to wait reading this one. I will have to let you know how it is when I actually can read them!
The Flintstones, who doesn't love the town of Bedrock! 
Stargate Atlantis - This was actually created due to a Kickstarter Campaign. I am actually in the middle of rewatching all of the Stargate Shows completely, therefore I am waiting until I have completed all five seasons of the Stargate Atlantis series before I read any of these. However, if you're interested, I was informed that so far these comics are great!
------------------ 
Sorry about the Comic Book Wednesday Delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment