Thursday, August 11, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 8/11

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Even though I don't really know the meaning behind them, I really like the designs from The Yetee.

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)


These are the designs on TeeFury. The first design is NCC-1701 (name of ship) the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise. The second design is Rick and Morty trying to portal with the portal guns.


These are the designs on Ript Apparel. The first design is "defeating the demogorgon" which is the creature in Stranger Things. The second design is an Edgar Allen Poe game; I don't know about you, but this feels like an older gameboy game. The third design is a "Should I Stay or Should I Go" neon red sign.


These are the designs on The Yetee. The first one is a dog, the clearly got stuck, and an Undo is needed in this situation. The second design is called "A Visit from the Bug Squad;" I think of "when bugs attack" when I see this. In addition, with these designs, it appears The Yetee is also offering a free sticker with each.

No comments:

Post a Comment