Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pop Thursday - 8/4

In time for Pop Thursday I just recently just got some mail, and look who I got! Cinderella from the live-action movie. She looks adorable! I love how her little shoe is sticking out from her dress. I am hoping one day I could find her a Prince Charming. I think Jayne Cobb has a little spot in his heart (next to him on the bookshelf ) for a "lady friend." -- Purchased through Entertainment Earth.

In the package, I recently got, I also received Queen Jupiter. She's adorable, and I have an emotional connection to this movie; Jupiter Ascending. Jupiter is a great pop because the the outfit, the actual pop design, and the head piece. I haven't seen that many Funko pops like this, so I couldn't miss out on getting her. Purchased through Entertainment Earth.

Look at these two princesses/queens. The more I look at these pops the more I'm glad I got them! Both Cinderella and Queen Jupiter look so pretty in their dresses! I love the design for both of these because just by looking at them; even if you haven't seen these movies/know what they are from they are still pleasing to the eye. I think these Funko pops are going to be great additions to my collection and I have spots in mind for them. There may be a fight over Jayne Cobb or Han Solo between these two! We shall see!
  • pop vinyl 
  • pops 
  • Funko pop 
  • Funko pop vinyl 
  • pop life 
  • Pop Thursday
  • disney 
  • movie
  • bookshelf addition 
  • adding to the collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment