Monday, August 1, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 8/1

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

I really love the designs on TeeFury today. I want both of these in poster form (like now).

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)



These are the designs on TeeFury. I am loving these both. The first design is the Pokemon Go trainer starting out, this design is super cute! The second design is the best! It is the Haunted Mansion, and Star Wars, both the ghosts from both movies (and ride). This is beyond great!

As you can see, of these designs from TeeFury, the ghost Haunted Mansion and Star Wars mash-up is a glow in the dark design. I WISH I COULD GET THIS AS A POSTER.


These are the designs for Ript Apparel. The first design is Crash Bandicoot, this is so 80's. The second is Street Fighter's Ryu. The third design is Overwatch's Tracer and the Sex Pistols's album cover.


This is the design on The Yetee. I like how this is in the form of a skull that has 1+ups, food, coins, weapons, Pokeballs, and gaming consoles/controllers.

No comments:

Post a Comment