Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tv Shows that are coming to October - 8/30 part 2 of 3

Let's talk about shows that are coming out this fall [2016]. Each Fall season I try to follow at least two or three new shows each season. I'm being hopeful that there are some good ones!

Please know that I am going to be talking about each show that is coming out, the reasons to why I may or may not be watching it. You might find a show more interesting than I do.

Please let me know what you want to see in the comments below, because I really am curious what you might like!

In release date order:

Timeless (coming out on Sunday, October 2nd at 10pm on NBC) - This bad guy goes back to 1937, and now a mixed group needs to go back in time to try to stop him. But maybe this all was suppose to happen.

Conviction (coming out Monday, October 3rd at 10pm on ABC) - A former first daughter and lawyer is blackmailed into working for the NY District Attorney, where she has to turn over wrongful convictions. After watching this trailer, I actually kind of want to watch this. Looks like it's going to be a great cast, and a good storyline.

No Tomorrow (coming out on Tuesday, October 4th at 9pm on CW) - The world is going to end, in approximately eight months; and "we need to live life to the fullest." Part of me wants to see this because the female lead looks adorable and the main male lead is from Galavant. 

Frequency (coming out on Wednesday, October 5th at 9pm on CW) - This show it about a person whose father was killed, and time later it appears that she is able to speak to him over a radio. Hence frequency. This seems interesting, but not a show that I am planning on watching.

Riverdale (coming out on Monday, October 10th on the CW) - Looks like we're going to be getting the Archie characters coming to life on the CW. It's going to be a darker version (from an already existing universe). Imdb. This is going to be part of the Archie mystery comics.

American Housewife (coming out Tuesday, October 11th at 8:30pm on ABC) - I'm definitely looking forward to this one, then again I'm a little bias. Since my hometown is what the show is "based off of" I'm kind of curious how accurate it will be. I definitely am going to be talking about it when it comes out.

Man With a Plan (coming out on Monday, October 24th at 8:30pm on CBS) -  At first I was going to be a little skeptical because, don't get me wrong, I love Joey (from Friends) however I haven't exactly watched Matt LeBlanc in anything else because I didn't want to ruin my opinion of him. Yet, this show looks like it could be better than the description of a Dad becoming a Stay-at-home-Dad and not realizing how hard it is being a parent.

The Great Indoors (coming out on Thursday, October 27th at 8:30pm on CBS) - This show looks comical, but I don't know if it's going to last. The trailer did look funny, however most shows like this only tend to last a season or two. I think that I'll watch it, but not "as soon as the next episode airs". This show apparently is about an adventure reporter who has to come back to the office and steer the employees (millennial-type) in the right direction.

Pure Genius (coming out on Thursday, October 27th at 10pm on CBS) - A tech genius creates a smart hospital and is trying to solve the impossible. I am liking how this is a medical show, but it's more than that. I am hoping this is successful. When you watch this trailer I believe it's going to pull at some heart strings.


If you want to look at all shows and times they're coming back please check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment