Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tv Shows with dates that weren't provided - 8/30 part 1 of 3

Let's talk about shows that are coming out this fall [2016]. Each Fall season I try to follow at least two or three new shows each season. I'm being hopeful that there are some good ones!

Please know that I am going to be talking about each show that is coming out, the reasons to why I may or may not be watching it. You might find a show more interesting than I do.

Please let me know what you want to see in the comments below, because I really am curious what you might like!

As Stated, dates are not provided for these shows (from where I was looking):

APB (no official release date, but from what I could see it'll be in November on Fox) - I think I may check this out, I'm not a hundred percent sure yet. I do enjoy this concept though. A tech billionaire takes control of the Police Department of Chicago and uses his technology/knowledge and money to not only revamp but also to help fix the corruption and cover-ups that are happening in the city.

The Blacklist: Redemption (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on NBC) - This is not a show I am going to be watching. However, the reason is because I never got into watching the show The Blacklist. This show is going to be a spin off of that.

Chicago Justice (no official date provided,  looks like January 2017 on NBC) - it appears that this show is going to be part of the Chicago P.D. universe. I personally haven't been watching these shows, however I know there are many that enjoy it. I hope that this show doesn't feel like one of those shows/movies where [it feels like] they're just trying to milk us for more money.

Doubt (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on CBS) - This show is about an attorney who falls for her client, and it appears that the client could be guilty of a horrifying crime. This show sounds interesting. I think I'm going to wait until there are a few episodes out before I actually decide whether or not to watch it. Apparently this script has been rewritten, from May of 2015, and the episodes are having a reshoot. Hopefully this is better the second time around..


Downward Dog (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on ABC) - After watching this trailer I'm sorry, but this does not seem like the show for me. It appears that it's a show about a woman living her life, and some of it being told by her dog's perspective. I'm sure it'll be funny; but like I said, not the kind of show that I watch.

Great News (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on NBC) - I am not able to find a trailer sadly, however this does look funny. As quoted from NBC "What happens when your mom gets a job as an intern - at the TV station where you work?" I'm not really a news show kind of person, but seems like it could be funny.


Imaginary Mary (no official date is set on ABC) - Without a question I'm going to watch this show, then again that's because I fricken love Jenna Elfman as an actress! This show is about a woman, who all of a sudden when she's about to start making a commitment to meeting the guy she's seeing's kids her childhood imaginary friend comes back in her life. This looks funny, and I hope it's good!

Making History (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on Fox) - At first when I saw this I was thinking there was no way I was going to want to see this. However, and I'm sure you'll agree, after watching the trailer this show looks hilarious. It's about this guy who keeps going back in time, and he's messing up our past.. or making it better? I can't wait to watch this.

Marlon (no official date provided, looks like November 2016 on NBC) - There was no official trailer found. However, it appears that the show is about a guy who is co-parenting with his ex-wife.

Midnight, Texas (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on NBC) - It appears this is based on a trilogy that was written by the same author as true blood. This looks a little odd. It's said to be like Twin Peak meets True Blood.


The Mick (no official date provided, looks like February 2017 on Fox) - This show is a woman who doesn't have her life together, and then gets stuck with her niece and nephews. Things look like they get a little weird. I think that this is going to be one of those "I want to watch something, but I don't have the patience to watch a show I care about."

Powerless (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on NBC) - This show looks wonderful, it pretty much this girl who is tired of Superheroes. This is suppose to be about the people that have to deal with the clean up from superheroes. The main characters work for an insurance company that takes care of this dilemma.


Prison Break (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on NBC) - This is another show that looks like it's taking off where the original show left off. I never watched it originally, but this trailer looked good; very action packed.

Shots Fired (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on Fox) - This show appears to be about cop violence and how people people are corrupt. I personally don't want to see this, but that's because I think most of the stuff that has happened could've been avoided.

Star (no official date provided, on Fox) - This is a show (which also looks like it can be a tv movie) about the struggles two sisters have to go through in order to become a star. Star is the older sister, who has been shuffled through foster homes, trying to get her sister back, and after she does so tries to make a name for themselves. But life isn't easy. I think it's a great concept, and usually movies/tv shows that relate to this subject do well. I personally don't watch shows like this though.


Still Star-Crossed (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on ABC) - This looks good! We all know the tale of Romeo and Juliet. This is suppose to be what happens afterwards. I'm hoping this is able to stay true to the characters and time period, but also is able to take a new twist on how it actually was during that time.

Time After Time (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on ABC) - This looks awesome. Time travel, Jack the Ripper, H.G. Wells, them being in the present; what could go wrong? I'm looking forward to this coming out, hopefully soon we'll get a start date.

Trial & Error (no official date provided, looks like November 2016 on NBC) - As you can see I wasn't able to find much on this show, however the cast looks pretty good.

Training Day (no official date provided, on CBS) - A rogue cop gets a trainee, and they're fighting against the bad guy; guns blazing. I don't think I want to see this personally, just because I'm not really a cop show kind of person. Looks interesting though.


24: Legacy (no official date provided, looks like 2017 on Fox) - I never watched the original show 24. Therefore I don't think I would watch this. It looks like this is taking off where the original show left off. It appears the bad guys are coming back, for revenge.

If you want to look at all shows and times they're coming back please check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment