Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tv Shows that are coming to September - 8/30 part 3 of 3

Let's talk about shows that are coming out this fall [2016]. Each Fall season I try to follow at least two or three new shows each season. I'm being hopeful that there are some good ones!

Please know that I am going to be talking about each show that is coming out, the reasons to why I may or may not be watching it. You might find a show more interesting than I do.

Please let me know what you want to see in the comments below, because I really am curious what you might like!

In release date order:

Kevin Can Wait (coming out on Monday, September 19th at 8:30pm on CBS) - Oh no, another Kevin James show! Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but this show sounds like all of his other films/shows. He's playing a retired cop who is not realizing the life at home could be worse than the streets. OH GOODNESS! I watched the trailer, this looks like it's going to be funny.

Taken (coming out on Monday, September 19th at 8:30pm on CBS) - This is suppose to be a prequel to the movie franchise. I would hope this is good, but obviously it's going to be hard since the original Taken movie is a lot to live up to.

Bull (coming out Tuesday, September 20th at 9pm on CBS) - This show seems interesting. I don't know if I'll be able to completely follow this one, but it might be one of those shows that I binge after it's mainly all available. I would explain more, but I really this this trailer really explains it all. I hope it's a good one.

This Is Us (coming out on Tuesday, September 20th at 10pm on NBC) - This show gives me chills. I honestly can't wait to watch this. This is a show about love, but also about real life hurdles.

Lethal Weapon (coming out on Wednesday, September 21st at 8pm on Fox) - This show looks interesting, but this isn't a show that I could see myself watching. It appears that there's a guy who's nothing to live for, is willing to kill whoever, and is helping the LAPD with solving cases. This does look comical though.

Speechless (coming out on Wednesday, September 21st at 8:30pm on ABC) - I have a love/hate relationship with Minnie Driver. I think she's great, however due to Phantom of the Opera I'm always going to have a little hate for her. I watched this trailer, and it looks funny. Honestly though, I don't know if I'd watch this show. One thing that I like about this show is that it shows the struggle a Mom has to go through it try to do what's best for her son, when other people won't.

Designated Survivor (coming out Wednesday, September 21st at 10pm on ABC) - A lower cabinet member becomes president after all the people ahead of him in the line of succession were killed after an attack on Washington. I personally don't watch shows like this, however I'm sure it'll be interesting seeing power either going to his head or him making choices that normally politicians wouldn't make.

The Good Place (coming out on Thursday, September 22nd at 8:30pm on NBC) -  When I first saw the trailer for this show a little while ago I knew I wanted to see this. It appears that the main character wasn't the best person, but in the afterlife she's given a second chance to start a new. I am really hoping this is going to be good. I fricken love Kristen Bell. (There is an early preview on Monday, September 19th at 10pm).

Notorious (coming out on Thursday, September 22nd at 9pm on ABC) - A tv producer and an attorney team up where she gets all the dirt on the people he's representing, and therefore they both make big (money). This show is an interesting concept. I may want to check this out.


Pitch (coming out on Thursday, September 22nd at 9pm on Fox) - Looks like there's a woman joining the MLB; we're going to be watching her struggles and her success. This concept looks interesting. If I watched baseball I would definitely watch this show.

MacGyver (coming out on Friday, September 23rd at 8pm on CBS) - This show looks like it'll be funny, but the question is will it live up to the name? I don't know if I'll watch this show. It seems like it's going to be one of those shows that I'm going to have to wait until I can watch it on Hulu to decide. Apparently, MacGyver is recruited to be part of a task force, I wonder if he'll work well with a team.

The Exorcist (coming out Friday, September 23rd at 9pm on FOX) - This horror remake is about two men trying to rid a family of demonic possession. I personally do not like horror at all, therefore I know am not going to be watching this. However, you might like horror movies, and therefore this would be interesting.

Son of Zorn (coming out on Sunday, September 25th at 8:30pm on Fox) - This show looks so stupid. I honestly know I don't want to watch this whatsoever. I'm sure plenty will want to though. Apparently this warrior comes back, and now his family has to deal with his return.

Emerald City (coming out September 2016, the exact date is unclear, on NBC) - This is suppose to be a dark and edgy depiction of the Land of Oz. I love the Wizard of Oz. I just don't know if this is a show that I would ever check out, but it's an interesting concept. (Please note that the trailer isn't the best quality).

If you want to look at all shows and times they're coming back please check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment