Monday, September 26, 2016

Loot Crate - Speed (September 2016)


The new Loot Crate box came in, this box is about Speed.

A cool thing that Loot Crate has been doing more so lately is giving us the ability to create objects with the crates; this box turns into a car. The items we received in the box this month are the Arrow Hood Ornament-Style Figure, Battlestar Galactica "Scar" Vinyl Replica, Stark Industries Racing Tee, Batwing Keychain, a Speed tire pin, all of which were exclusives and Gone in 60 Seconds "Eleanor" Die-cast Car.

My opinion of this box?
I have been getting this box since August 2014; so I think I like this box a little bit! I however am not planning on getting next month's box because it looks like everything about it is going to be horror, As stated before, I'm a giant scaredy-cat, and I'll admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment