Monday, September 26, 2016

Smuggler's Bounty - The Death Star (September 2016)


My Smuggler's Bounty subscription box arrived! It would help if I had it delivered to my house and not my parent's home. (Good news, I recently changed the address).

The first items we see when we open the box are a Stormtrooper pin as well there was a Darth Vader patch.
Then when you open the lid, there are two Funko Pops: Grand Moff Tarkin (the Admiral on the Death Star) and Darth Vader, a luggage tag that is a Death Star, and finally a Sith vs. Jedi shirt which is Darth Vader versus Obi-One Kenobi.

My opinion of this box?
I would get this again, because I love the items I have received (since day one (I've been receiving this box since this box started)), and I love admiral Funko Pop we received. I can't wait to see next month's Funko Pop(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment