Monday, September 26, 2016

The Collectors Case - Super Heroes (September 2016)



I thought I would try out this new box: The Collectors Case!

We received a Superman Funko Pop (a pop I don't have), Love Letter: Batman card game (hopefully I could do a video on trying this game out) [please note this could've been an Archer Edition], The Big Bang Theory trading cards, Marvel Dog Tag & trading cards, DC Comics Batman special edition reprint, Cardfight Vanguard and Luck & Logic Fanbook coloring books, BAM shirt, and Walking Dead's Daryl Dixon Vinyl Idolz Figure.

My opinion of this box?
I would get this box again, you receive tons of items in this box, and you have the potential to get an autographed photograph! I how ever am not getting next month's box. The only reason why though is because it's primarily horror based (due to Halloween), and I'm a giant scaredy-cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment