Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ComicCon Box - Travel (September 2016)


My Comic Con Box subscription box arrived! I was really looking forward to this box because this box's theme is Travel. I love travel and science fiction.

The featured items in the box are: a comic of Doctor Who, a T-shirt that has a tardis on it saying "Anywhere Anytime" (Doctor Who), an E.T. Funko Pop, and an Underground Toys Doctor Who Notebook. In addition, a multi-device charging usb, cosmic sand from the Discovery Channel, and since I purchased the 3-box subscription I received a Deadpool comic variant.

My opinion of this box?
I would get this again, because I have the 3-box subscription, however I'm curious what I'll get especially around the bigger ComicCon conventions. Overall, I liked the items, however it slightly left me wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment