Tuesday, October 4, 2016

NYCC 2016 - Funko Pops

We know what time of year it is...
TIME FOR FUNKO POPS! NYCC

Here are the following ones I want to try to get!

Limited Editions, should be able to find in stores:

Pop! Heroes: DC Heroes - Classic Batgirl - with her little Batarang! I kind of want her, I mean look at the sassy with her hand on her hip.

Pop! Heroes: DC Heroes - Killing Joke Joker - He looks like he's going to be in stores, and I'm hoping this is the case because I know many people are going to be fighting to get him! (WANT)

Pop! Disney: NBC - Seated Sally w/ Cat - I mean first off DISNEY! Also, she looks so adorable, I like how it's different than how other Funko Pops too.

Pop! TV: iZombie - Olivia Moore Zombie (hood) - I got the other Olivia Moore from SDCC 2016, therefore I would love to get another Olivia. When I was watching the show (I've been meaning to get back into it) I really liked this character!

Pop! Rides: Indiana Jones Adventure - So many people last Comic Con were struggling to get him, but now this looks like there's more of a chance that people will be able to get Indiana Jones.

Pop! Heroes: DC Heroes - White Lantern Batman - I like this one because I really like the new Batman form, however it's not absolutely necessary. Although, I'm sure that all the Batman fans would love this.

Pop! TV: Legends of Tomorrow - Hawkgirl - I think the main reason I would want this is due to the Legions Collector Box that I received with another Hawkgirl in.

Convention only exclusives which I hope to get:

Dorbz: Freddy Funko (I Heart NYCC) - He's so cute, I want him, he's not a 100% necessary; but I definitely wouldn't say no.

Pop! Disney: Pirates of the Caribbean - Barbossa w/ Monkey - As we all know this one ran away from me (the cursed version) with SDCC 2016. I am strongly hoping I can get him! (WANT)

Pop! Rides: NY Taxi Freddy - This is so cute since New York Taxis are so iconic for New York.

Pop! Hanna-Barbera: Magilla Gorilla 2-pack - I want this one because Magilla Gorilla was a great show and this was a cartoon that I knew of growing up.

Dorbz: Yogi Bear 3pk - Yogi, Boo Boo, Ranger - I want this one so badly, but since it's only limited to 300 pieces that likelihood is very slim. I wish I could get this one!

Pop! Star Wars: Ep. 1 - Qui Gon Jinn - I want this one really badly because Star Wars, he's limited to 1,000; but honestly because he was so important even he sadly only was in Episode 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment