Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The BAM Box - Strange (September 2016)


I thought I would try out this new box: The BAM Box!

We received a lot of really cool things (first off I was an instant winner too): a Beetlejuice Pin of Lydia (glad I got her, she probably the only one I would've wanted), a Stranger Things "Demogorgon Killer" a bat with nails replica, a custom Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit Pocket Watch, a Totem Set from the movie Inception, a Bam Box exclusive GRIMM Volume 2 #1 from Dynamite, an autographed #1529 of 2500 of "Pure Imagination" by artist Mindy Wheeler, and since I was an instant winner I received a Bam Box exclusive Gaten Matarazzo "Dustin" signed Stranger Things Hat replica.

My opinion of this box?
I would get this box again, you receive tons of items in this box, and you have the potential to get an autographed item! I however am not getting next month's box. The only reason why though is because it's primarily horror based (due to Halloween), and I'm a giant scaredy-cat. This is worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment