Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Delaying my new stuff post...

So small quick rant.... As you know, my plan was to get home, take pictures of everything, and enjoy actually being home earlier (yes I know you didn't know that) because I was placed on a *hopefully* better project. However, since we have a deadline for that, and I want to show dedication and whatnot, I stayed a little while later, which would've got me still home by 8:30pm (walking in the door). Yet of course, Metro North (I know it's not really their fault) was having intense delays and leading me to just not get home (after 9:30pm). The train stopped three different times before even getting to Stamford and then after that it stopped a few times, until next thing you know, the conductor announces that the next five/six stops need to get off at the next stop because they were going to be skipping them. You should've seen the crowd get off. Luckily I was picked up, but as we were driving away all we could see we're all the people waitinng there, stranded. So, tonight was a fun evening. I really wanted to share everything that I got lately, but sadly I need to prep and whatnot for another tomorrow. I hope you don't mind the little rant. Just wanted to get some frustrations out.

No comments:

Post a Comment