Saturday, July 16, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/16

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Of all of the designs, I think I really like Ript Apparel's designs today!

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)


These are the designs on TeeFury. The first resembles the houses of Hogwarts, and "the legends of its wizards." The second is Leonardo da Vinci's vitruvian man, of Rick from Rick and Morty. Why anyone would want to study his anatomy is beyond me. Maybe he's an interesting test subject from what he's endured in the show.


These are the designs on Ript Apparel. If you haven't been playing Pokemon Go you wouldn't understand these designs, and the reason is because each design represents the group you joined (for gyms). As you can tell these are the three birds in Pokemon: Zapdos (electric), Articuno (ice), and Moltres (fire), and each one represents a house/group. I chose Msytic, and in addition I took a Buzzfeed quiz, and it turned out I chose correctly. If you want to try it, go to the link.


These are the designs on The Yetee. The first is Goku (from Dragon Ball Z), and behind him (as the title said) are all of his first foes. I can only imagine all the time and effort that went in to placing everyone in correctly (balance) and it not feeling overly cluttered. The last design is titled "Neo-Tokyo's Drug." I don't exactly understand the Toyko part, unless that's it means if the pill was consumed there. However, the important message of the design seems to be in regards of the Matrix; when Neo is given the choice of taking the blue pill or the red pill. Which would you take? Would you see how far down the rabbit hole goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment