Monday, July 11, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/11

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Out of the choices for today. If I had to choose a favorite today, that would be tricky because of how these are mainly all similar in subject.. and that being a subject that I love (especially one that I love concept art of).

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)

These are designs on TeeFury. The first in a spray painted/ paintballed stormtrooper mask, I wish I could've gotten this in a poster form. I love the artistry behind this, and who doesn't love a stormtrooper mask?! The next is "Fun in the Suns" which is great because Tatooine has two Suns. I am really liking this (I would say) 80's feel. It definitely looks like it could be a vacation ad for Tatooine, although who would want to vacation with all that sand, who knows.


These are designs that are on Ript Apparel. The first is a ghostbusters design. It has the original cast, it seems a little busy, however there's a ton more that could've been added. The next design is clearly great. You've got Bender smoking a cigar, and BB-8 lighting it for him. See, even the simplest of designs can be nice. Lastly, a Daft Punk inspired stormtrooper mask. These appear to be the newer and older versions. Which is really cool.


This is a design that is on The Yetee. I'm assuming this shirt is created after the phrase "lol is u ded?" Simple, could be considered a little creepy, but seems to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment