Saturday, July 16, 2016

Haul for this week:

Okay everyone, you're about to be bombarded by everything from #funkopop to #books

This is going to be for this week of things I got, and then I'm going to post about all of last week's.. There were a lot!

So, of course, starting off will be #jaynecobb from #firefly as a #funkopop he is so adorable! Everywhere online I saw him as sold out, went to my local #barnesandnoble #bn and I found him! So of course I had to say yes! #superexcited 


As you already previously saw, I found Sailor Mercury (Amy)! I'm so happy I got her, and I can't wait to place her next to Sailor Moon on my book shelf!

The next thing I got was a #book that I've been wanting to buy for a while, but I would always see it with #darthvader and not #r2d2 but when I saw this one I couldn't say now! I've always wanted to read the #starwars books, but I never had it. I guess now I don't have an excuse! #superexcited #barnesandnoble #bn #collectorsedition By the way, I left the price on, in case you were curious about getting one yourself! (Please note the book is white and silver, but in this lighting it looks mainly white).

I also got some comic books, for example #findingdory has a #comicbook that seems to have just come out this week! I am hoping it's really good. The bad news though! I have to wait to read it! I need to see the #movie believe me, I'm surprised I haven't been able to see it yet too. #knockonwood I luckily have been avoiding all of the #spoilers can't wait to start reading this comic series though!

... for example #pinkpanther a great #comic in general. This is Volume 2. I am planning on doing a post on my blog about what I think about these #newcomicbooks that are coming out (that I am collecting). Be sure to check them out, I hope I can get that started soon! #blogpromotion #comicbook

... for example #powerpuffgirls this is the first issue released, I am #superexcited to jump into this! I have the #ppg on DVD, and apparently as a #sdcc2016exclusive #sdcc2016 #sdcc they are going to release #funkopop of #buttercup #blossom #bubbles and afterwards, it turns out they might be available everywhere! I wonder when they'll make a #mojojojo #comicbook

... for example #bounty which is a #darkhorsecomics I have no idea what this is about. I'm hoping its good. #fingerscrossed #comicbook #volume1 


And the last thing I got, at least that I can think of...
#percyjackson #andtheolympians I have never read this book, I've wanted to and got around to it. I've seen the #movie but I've been informed that doesn't count. I saw this #10thanniversary #barnesandnobleexclusive #collectorsedition #hardcover and I knew it was a sign that I needed to! I can't wait to read this. #goodfind #barnesandnoble #readingsoon #fingerscrossed

I hope you enjoyed everything I got! I know I will.

Amy and Jayne wanted to say bye..
#sailormercury and #jaynecobb #funkopop #goodfind #goingonthebookshelf found at: @barnesandnoble and @midtowncomics 

No comments:

Post a Comment