Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Comic Book Wednesday - 7/20

Usually every Wednesday my coworker and I got to Midtown Comics; and today is no different. When I went today I got a few new comic books and I also got a book.

I found another #hauntedmansion #book This is super exciting because 1) I love Haunted Mansion 2) it says volume 1 which means there will be more and 3) because #disney I'm excited to read about the fearsome foursome, hopefully it's not too scary. #fearsomefoursome #scaryreads ---------- Should I do a book review on this? Let me know. What are some scary reads you've read? Do you know where I can find volume 2?

#mickeymouse and as a #comic ..? Sign me up! I got the one on the left, I'm a #romantic I'm hoping this is super cute! #Disney #comicbook #volumeone #variantcover

This #comicbook is suppose to be like #happytreefriends meets #fairytales so in a little bit of a twisted way. As a sneak peak into the #comic it seems that there may be a little about #howtotrainyourdragon in it. The clerk at the comic books said it was #adultfriendly and not exactly geared for kids.. Hoping this is a good read. --------- Have you read any of these before? Is there a different comic book worth checking out? #ilovefairytales 

#deadpool Need I say more? I love this #variantcover he looks so cute, just selling his stuff. Looks like a new #comicbook So, why not check it out? ----- Are you a Deadpool fan? If so, why? But if not, is there someone else you think is cooler or like more?

**** Sneak peak: I'm posting something a little later today that's probably going to upset a few people..

No comments:

Post a Comment