Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I was able to leave work early yesterday, so therefore it called for a Tsum Tsum and Funko Pop hunt!

I went hunting yesterday since I got home early.. Look who I found. #tsum #tsumtsum #donaldduck He's super cute. So happy I found him all wide eyed. #disney #fabfive Look at that little bow tie!

During my "hunting" I also found these adorable #tsumtsum #tsum #toystory characters. I was able to find #woody #buzzlightyear and #bullseye These are great! So happy I was able to find them! #disney #happy

I found #rey from #theforceawakens She is the first #starwars #funkopop figure that I went out to buy other than my #smugglersbounty crates. I'm loving this pose.

This is #alice from the first live action film of #aliceinwonderland I prefer this outfit of her's to the one in #throughthelookingglass What do you think? I was happy I was able to find her, because I didn't think I was going to be able to in stores. #disney #funkopop

These were the items, when I was running around during my early leave from work, I was able to find. I am quite satisfied! They're all so cute! I can't wait to add them to my book shelf.
I went hunting for one #funkopop #drharleenquinzel and I ended up with #donaldduck & #toystory #tsumtsum and #rey & #aliceinwonderland I know I didn't see that coming!

#aliceinwonderland and #rey from #theforceawakens ... Who would've thought they'd be friends?! Well now they're going to be hanging out on my bookshelf together. I hope #bobafett or #captainphasma don't find them! #disney #funkopop #starwars 

No comments:

Post a Comment