Thursday, July 21, 2016

The end result of today... Thursday July 21st

I swear, I didn't get that many... Okay maybe I did. I got mainly all the #funkopop that I was looking for. #sdcc2016 #funkopopexclusive Plus a little extra. Also, as you can see, I got a @toy.fiction package!

Here is everything that I received today (both by my package from @toy.fiction and purchases through @hottopic @gamestop and @barnesandnoble ). There are fourteen #funkopop boxes, a #cogsworth #beautyandthebeast #mysteryminidisney and a free Funko poster from Barnes & Noble. Today was definitely a good #popthursday and I can't wait until next Pop Thursday. #sdcc2016 #funkopopexclusive #disney #starwars #harrypotter #firefly #deadpool

The Funko Pops I got today:

  • Oliva Moore from iZombie
  • Harry Potter: Cornish Pixie, Mandrake, and Grindylow
  • Cogsworth from a mystery mini disney pack from Beauty and the Beast
  • FN-2199 from Star Wars (the one who calls Fin a traitor)
  • Golden Mushu and Cricket from Mulan
  • Thumbs-up BB-8 from Star Wars


  • Purple Pieman & Berry Bird from Strawberry Shortcake
  • Veruca Salt with her golden egg from Willy Wonka
  • Black & White Deadpool (the second one is actually for a coworker of mine)
  • Cowboy Deadpool


  • Kaylee Frye from Firefly
  • Violet Beauregarde "blown up as a blueberry" from Willy Wonka
  • Newt Scamander from the Fantastic Beasts
  • Pajama Jack from the Nightmare Before Christmas

There are still some that I'm missing, and I'm hoping I can get.
Such as:
  • Peter Potmas and So-So
  • Alice Through the Looking Glass Dorbz
  • Duck Dodgers (white gamma and blue gamma) (hoping my friend who is going to the convention can get one for me)
  • The Haunted Mansion ghosts (hoping my friend who is going to the convention can get Gus for me)
  • Dug with the cone of shame
  • Cursed Barbossa (we all know my frustration towards this topic) (if anyone could find me this at not a crazy dollar amount please let me know! I would really appreciate it!)
  • Stan Lee Dorbz (I am hoping he gets in soon!)
  • Han Solo with Chewie's Bowcaster (I'm hoping he gets in soon)
I actually chose against getting the following even though I saw them:
  • False God Superman
  • Patriotic Snoopy (this was so much smaller than I thought it would be felt like it wasn't worth the cost).

No comments:

Post a Comment