Sunday, July 17, 2016

SDCC Funko Pop Exclusives 2016

Below I am going to share Funko Pops that will be coming to stores on July 21st, that I want to get. Please note that there are others that will be released as well that I am not listing. 

If you would like to check them all out click this link or check out videos from Nerd Therapy (who discuss all the waves that SDCC/Funko released).
Wave 1, Wave 2, Wave 3, Wave 4, Wave 5, Wave 6, Wave 7, Wave 8, and Wave 9


SDCC 2016 Funko items I'm shooting to get/ like:



Powerpuff Girls (but since they will come out again later, I think I'm going to pass this time around)

Peter Potmas and So-So (not super needed, but actually want. They look so cute!)
Superman - False God (it's really cool, but I don't "need it")
Black and white Deadpool (Pretty cool, but I don't exactly have the other Deadpool figures. I think because he's different that this is why I want him.)
Alice Through the Looking Glass Dorbz (I don't collect Dorbz, however, these are great!) It is a set of four: Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Time, and Dormouse.
Duck Dodgers (white or blue gamma). Omg! I honestly want both. However if I were to pick one to hunt for I want to get the blue gamma. BY THE WAY, if you want to get the Duck Dodgers gave I would check out Marvin Martian, Space Cadet, Duck Dodgers, and K-9 on Entertainment Earth or on Toy Fiction.
Patina Aquaman - I'm getting this before the other ones on this site: I am getting one for my coworker. This one is an Entertainment Earth exclusive.
Haunted Mansion Ghosts! I want all four of them! Apparently a couple years ago Disney released a couple of them (opposite colors of this years). I want them. I hope I can get them all, if not at least Gus!
Dug (looks adorable with his little cone). It's so tempting since I love the movie Up!
Ghost Barbosa - A Pirates of the Caribbean exclusive. Barbosa and the monkey? That's awesome! I kind of hope I can find him, he's creepy (due to the curse) but still cool!

Pajama Jack Skellington - The Nightmare Before Christmas was a great movie, if I got him that would be awesome, however I don't think he's going to be the one that I'm hunting down this time around.

Deadpool - as a cowboy, that's cute. I would get him, however since he's going to be a SDCC exclusive the likelihood is everyone is going to want him, so it might not be worth it no matter how cute he is.

Patriotic Snoopy - I want because of it being a stripped Snoopy, however I'm sure he's going to be sold out because so many people love things that represent America.

Olivia Moore - I started watching this show when it came out, iZombie, and I really want to continue watching it. I love how she's a zombie, but by eating brains she can help piece together murders.

Dorbz Stan Lee - I just want this! He's so cute. I know it'll sound weird, but normally I don't like models and figures of Stan Lee however I really think this is adorable.

World of Pop! Volume 5 - This book looks really cool, I didn't know that this exsisted, now I think I'm going to have to get each one!

Han Solo with Chewie's Bowcaster - I really want this, it Star Wars and Han Solo, what's not to love about this?

Thumbs Up BB-8 - When it has to do with BB-8, I need it!

Indiana Jones with an Idol - There has been word lately that he might not be available even though it says that he is. :(

Freddy Funko in Red Buggy - I don't have Freddy Funko things, but this looks adorable, and I could see wanting this. Due to its rarity I highly doubt that I'm going to be able to get it.

Newt Scamander from the Fantastic Beasts - I really want to get him! I am hoping this movie is as wonderful as the Harry Potter series!

Creature 3 pack - Cornish Pixie, Mandrake, and Grindylow - These creatures are normally very creepy but we have to get them! I mean come on, these are the creatures you can't stand but you totally need!

Purple PieMan and Berry Bird - Apparently this is part of the Strawberry Shortcake collection. Note that this whole section is suppose to be scented! I want him since he and the Berry Bird look so grumpy!

Murloc - a clear one.. I know this is going to get sold out too quickly. I would want this, since I use to play WoW (World of Warcraft) however I know there would be no way!

No comments:

Post a Comment