Saturday, July 23, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/23

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Of the designs, I love design of all of the starters from all of the Pokemon games!

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)


These are the designs on TeeFury. The first design "Mystery Kabuki," is a Japanese inspired design. If you look closely, I spy a Godzilla. The second design is all of the starters from Pokemon from Generation 1 to the up coming game that will be released this coming November. I love this design, I want this as a poster.


These are the designs on Ript Apparel. All of these are Pokemon related. The first design is a collaboration of Pokemon Go teams and Sin City. The second design is for the Pokemon Go gyms; it's time to train! The last design is Star Trek meets Pokemon. When I see this design it makes me think of when you're staring at a Pokeball hoping that it caught the Pokemon you wanted.


These are the designs on The Yetee. When I look at these I think of Splatoon, the Wii U game. These are titled (in Japanese): Hotaru which means Firefly and Aori which means clever, quick, and analytical mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment