Sunday, July 17, 2016

SDCC Funko Pop Exclusives

So I've been wanting to share something with you all for a while.. I've been starting to plan for this event that's coming up; I wanted to share with all of you what I've found and what I'm going to try to get.


Okay, now I should actually explain what I'm talking about. So, every year now they've been having SDCC (San Diego Comic Con), which I have tickets for actually (but I'll rant about those another time!). However, recently in the past couple of years SDCC and Funko have been coming out with these SDCC Funko Pop Exclusives that they send to stores, for example Hot Topic and Barnes & Noble. This year is no different.

Last year I actually got a couple of them.



Last year I got from #sdcc2015 #funkopop #olaf he's so cute, especially with his little segal companion! #exclusive #frozen #sdcc #disney

Last year I got from #sdcc2015 #funkopop #c3po he's so cute; I love how metallic he is! #exclusive #starwars #sdcc #goldrobot 

No comments:

Post a Comment