Sunday, July 24, 2016

Book of the Week Sunday - 7/24

This is the first book I'm going to be reading for this up coming week. I tried before to claim I'd read three books during the month, but with the lack of "deadlines" to finish the books I found myself dragging my feet. I'm hoping with doing a weekly post, and a new book I'll be able to read more. 
#dorothymustdie by #daniellepaige ----- This #book looks promising. It looks like this book is about #dorthy #thewizardofoz --- This book is for my #bookoftheweekSunday and I look forward to letting you all know how it is at the end of the week!


I love the "missions" on the back of the book:
  • Remove: the Tin Woodman's heart.
  • Steal: the Scarecrow's brain.
  • Take: the Lion's courage.
  • And then: Dorothy must die.
Only you can make Oz a free land again.


See, who could say no to that kind of an intro?! If you have any suggestions for my next read, feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment