Thursday, July 28, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/28

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

I really like the Harley Quinn with her umbrella from Ript Apparel.

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)


These designs are from TeeFury. The first is really creepy, and making me think of Where's Waldo as SlenderMan. I definitely wouldn't want this Waldo to find me. The second design is Voltron. I like how this looks like an old school design.


These are the designs on Ript Apparel. The first is some of the Suicide Squad gang in the Queen Album position. The second design is Harley Quinn. She looks a little innocent here even though the money is falling out of the duffle-bag. The third design is Batman with a bomb?! Watch out, it looks like it'd going to blow!


This is the design on The Yetee. "Heroes Never Die," I would say that's true (unless we're really bad at the game).

No comments:

Post a Comment