Friday, July 29, 2016

#Loot4Fangirls - SDCC Exclusive

My #loot4fangirls crate just arrived, filled with tons of goodies. We received the following: 
- #borderlands #nailwraps from @espionage_cosmetics (a couple different patterns)
- a #wonderwoman #dcbombshells from @cryptozoicentertainment (sassy and adorable)
- a #fangirls #coloringbook with color pencils
- a #marvelskaterdress from @heruniverse (this is an interesting design to wear outside)
- a #walkingdead #charm and #wrapbracelet from #loveandmadness (I like how the designs aren't as intense as some Walking Dead stuff can be)
- a #startrek #uhura #clutchbag from @crowdedcoop (it's prefect for an evening out).
I'll admit, this was a little different than I thought it was going to be, however I'm definitely going to use some of this stuff! #lootcrate #lootcrateunboxing #sdcc2016 #sdcc #sdccexclusive #fandom #exclusives #collectibles #clothing 

No comments:

Post a Comment