Monday, July 25, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/25

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

As much as I don't want to, and you'll see why, I like the designs on TeeFury.

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)


These are the designs on TeeFury. I don't know about you all, but I'm kind of getting a little tired of all this Pokemon Go related stuff. I think when I allow us to be able to trade or when they allow more Pokemon to appear where we have wifi then it could be more fun. The problem I see, and I'm sure many will agree with, because we're using so much data just to play the game our phone bills are going to be so high that people are going to stop playing all together. Also, pokestops are either located outside of the work place (so you can't reach them) or nowhere near where you live (and therefore again with using more data).


These are the designs on Ript Apparel. The first is a Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty, and he looks like he's ready to kill Jerry (another Mr. Meeseeks). There is a predator. I would say more, but I'm worried anything I say could offend him. The last design is Jaws. I hate when sharks attack, not because they're vicious and scary. But really because they're misunderstood and therefore get a bad name.


This is the design on The Yetee. This is Mario, Super Mario Bros., in a boxing ring. He does not look amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment