Thursday, July 28, 2016

Speaking of Pop Thursday - 7/28

A package arrived!!

Look what just came in the mail! Speaking of #popthursday my #harrypotter #harrypotterpop with his #sortinghat just arrived!! I am so excited. He is going to be my first #funkopop to my #harrypotterpopvinyl #collection --- I'm going to need to start planning out a whole #bookshelf for the books and the #pops --- I am so excited! Can't wait to see what ones I get next! Thank you @barnesandnoble #barnesandnoble #barnesandnobleexclusive 

Well, when we're speaking of #goodguys we also need to talk about #villains --- In the package from @barnesandnoble I also got a #heroesandvillains #vinylfigure --- As you can see, I got #marshmallow from #frozen -- He's adorable, and he's definitely going with all of my #disney figures and collectibles. #barnesandnoble #softy 

I am so glad I got this #book --- it's #harrypotter #andthesorcerersstone the #illustratededition --- I have been wanting to get this for a little while, and I look forward to the #chamberofsecrets edition (if I recall correctly) to come out in October! The one issue I have, which comes with purchasing items online, there is a small tear in the upper right hand corner. Either way so excited to have a #collection of these versions as well. @barnesandnoble #barnesandnoble @_jk.rowling 

Yay new items for the collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment