Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pop Thursday - 7/28

You read the title. You know what today is. Today is Pop Thursday and we're going to be celebrating Star Wars Pops. The Admiral requested it.

Look how cute he is; oh wait, I mean manly. I was in @toysrus for teen titan SDCC 2016 exclusives; which of course ended up at no #toysrus stores nearby me. Well, lucky me, I found #admiralackbar #itsatrap and so I had to get him. #starwars #originalstarwars #funkopop #popvinyl #popthursday 

He's #flocked (even better). He's #adorable and #strong (tough guy). #chewbacca was a great character because even though he didn't say much he didn't really need to. #starwars #originalstarwars #theforceawakens #funkopop #popvinyl #popthursday I got him in #smugglersbounty.

I can't wait to place these both on my shelf. #rey is going to look forward to getting more #goodguys on her side. #bobafett and #captainphasma however are not going to be happy now that there is now not only #hansolo but now #admiralackbar and #chewbacca as well on the shelf. Soon my #darthvader and #darthvaderpotatohead might need to step in! #popvinyl #funkopop #smugglersbounty #popthursday #theforceawakens #starwars #inagalaxyfarfaraway

No comments:

Post a Comment