Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Comic Book Wednesday - 7/27

It's Comic Book Wednesday! Time for some new comic books for the collection.

A #frozen #comicbook ?! Well this should be interesting. I'm hoping this is where we leave the sisters at the end of the movie. #fingerscrossed #volumeone #disney #elsa #anna #sisterbonding I'll find out tonight if it's worth it.. #comicbookwednesday #cbw 

I know it's weird to say..... But I still haven't read #volumeone of this #comicbookseries and the only reason is because I have #vol1 as a #limitededition #variant Therefore I have to wait to borrow my coworker's copy. #fingerscrossed that I can! I #cannotwait to start this though. It's #starwars and #episodevii I'm hoping this is a continuation before we get #episodeviii #comicbooks #comicbook #newandunkown #comicbookwednesday #cbw 

#gearjammer Are you hoping for a sassy badass? I know I am. "The full steam adventures of #zora gear jammer." I don't know anything about this character, however I prefer that. #steamwars #comicbook #comicbookwednesday #cbw ----- I'm hoping for a character like #kayleefrye #firefly

It's the next #hauntedmansion #comicbooks --- Always got to get as many #variant covers as possible! I love the Haunted Mansion #movie and #ride so much. When I go to #disneyworld I easily go on this ride more times than any others.. I was so happy when they brought this #comicbookseries out! --- One quick comment, look how cute #gus #hauntedmansionghost looks! He's my favorite. Who is your favorite ghost? #disney #comicbookwednesday #cbw 

No comments:

Post a Comment