Wednesday, July 27, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/27

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

I love the Catgirl (Cat Woman) from TeeFury. She looks adorable.

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)


These are the designs on TeeFury. The first, which I want in poster form, is Catgirl. I say Catgirl because it looks like Catwoman as she's younger, and she's trying to figure things out, but these kittens are giving her a hard time. The second design is a Pokeball Death Star. I've seen this before, and I've always liked this design.


These are the Ript Apparel designs. The first is a Gyarados in place of the shark from Jaws. The second design is the Le Petite fire starter type for the Sun/Moon (the new Pokemon game that will be coming out in October/November). The third design is a Retro Pokemon Go design. This looks awesome. I really would be more willing to play Pokemon Go if it looks this retro!


This is the design on The Yetee. This is the White Wolf Potion. I love how the design makes it look like the potion is taking effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment