Monday, July 4, 2016

New Arrivals 7/4 Disney Store - Clothing

Since I recently posted the free shipping on the Disney Store advertisement, I thought I would check it out. It turns out they received 1,116 new items in the store. I thought I would share a couple items that I would want to buy (even if it wouldn't make sense for me to get it at the moment).

Starting with clothing...

(Please note that not every item is listed below, I just wanted to share a couple for you to get an idea of what is out there).

 I love how they added more Dalmatian clothing for kids, it just wants me to have kids sooner. D:
These are just a couple examples, but you can't say no to these!
 I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!
This outfit makes me want a song. This is utterly so cute. Here are some little Belle tops, and an outfit, are adorable. I would even want to have these, even though I wouldn't be able to wear them much due to my line of work.

Next there were Stitch related items. 
There is the winking Stitch; and this one is Angel, who is Stitch's female love interest. She's so sassy and adorable! 




It appears that now they have some cute Bambi outfits, here are a couple. 
Look at these adorable bibs.

There is this adorable Pocahontas top is super cute.
I really like the design on it!

The Aristocats's Marie, she seems even playful on the clothing! 

Next, SO MANY PRINCESS OUTFITS!





In addition, these cute little outfits:








I would wear this ice cream top in a heart beat! WAY TOO CUTE! 



BAYMAX and BEAST Pj's!? Super cute... I wish they had them in adult..

------------
Please leave a comment below or e-mail me. Let me know if this is what you want to see. I'm hoping to have time tomorrow to put more of what's new to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment