Sunday, July 3, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/3

Sorry about the time delay, I've been away from my computer all day so far... every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Out of the choices for today. I think my favorite is the PacMan shirt from Ript Apparel. Below I am posting images from each one.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)







These are the t-shirts you can get from TeeFury today, pretty cool, I like the Lego Ouch one especially because those really hurt when you step on them!


 These are the t-shirt you can get from Ript Apparel.

You've got a Smash Bros Brawl (comic book style) design.

There's Pac Man trying to pretend he's a ghost (specifically Inky)!

As well as, Simba! I mean who can resist Simba?!

Please note: the one thing that I really like about Ript Apparel is that you don't need to get just a t-shirt. You can get posters, sweatshirts, baby clothes, coasters, sketch books, etc.


These are the t-shirts you can get from The Yetee today.. I love this like 150cc Mario Cart fuel stop shirt. As well, I like how this other shirt design represents different gaming systems.




1 comment: