Monday, July 4, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/4

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Out of the choices for today. I think my favorites are the designs from TeeFury; not because of cheering for America, I'm just loving the designs.

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)



These are the t-shirts you can get from TeeFury today. I would say both are very patriotic. 

First is Abraham Lincoln, with a winged lion (a Griffin), and AMERICA. I don't think I would ever wear a shirt like this, but the design is definitely clever.

"The Man, The Legend"








This is, exactly what the title said, "Patriot"..
It's Captain America, representing.

I feel like this design is self explanatory. If you want to check these out, go for it!
These are the t-shirt you can get from Ript Apparel.


You've got a murderer's version of Guess Who?

There's "Evil Rhapsody" a design taking after Queen (which was an AMAZING group).

As well as, Michonne from the Walking Dead! Being a badass as always.

Please note: the one thing that I really like about Ript Apparel is that you don't need to get just a t-shirt. You can get posters, sweatshirts, baby clothes, coasters, sketch books, etc.


These are the t-shirts you can get from The Yetee today.. Look at the female chain chomp. She just wants love too. It appears the shirt that I liked because it represented different gaming systems is still up. It says it was for an event.



No comments:

Post a Comment