Sunday, July 3, 2016

Books for July

I have chosen 3 books to read.
Attached will be all the links to the author's bios and a link to purchasing the book. :) 
My plan was to start these books once July 1st begins (but clearly it's already past the 1st). However, I plan on starting this weekend. When I do, 
I'll definitely have to give a review after I finish each book, and let you know if I'm planning on reading the other books each author wrote. ONE THING TO REMEMBER: Please note that anyone's opinion can differ.

The first book is:

i can barely take care of myself: Tales From a Happy Life Without Kids
By Jen Kirkman

This book looks like it's going to be funny, I actually want to have kids, but I'm curious about her points.
If you want to buy one of her two books, please go to the following link, it appears that there are many platforms you can purchase them on.



The second book is:
What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20: A Crash Course on Making Your Place in the World
By Tina Seelig
Since I recently, as you know because I can't keep stating it everywhere at the moment, turned 25. I'm curious about what this book has to offer in terms of knowledge I didn't realize, and even what things I agree I wish I had known.

If you want to buy one of her three books, please go to the following link, after doing so each book title will bring you to a site to purchase it.


The third book is:
Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip-Confessions of a Cynical Waiter
By The Waiter, Steve Dublanica
I worked in restaurants, we all know someone who has worked in restaurants, I'm sure we all have stories to tell about patrons that we've had to put up with. I also am interested to see what he says from the male's perspective, since normally not too much bothers them, he must've had some bad customers!
If you want to get either of his two books, please click for following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment