Thursday, July 7, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/7

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Out of the choices for today. So, I've decided my favorite, solely because I can actually buy it in poster form.. As much as I want Buzz too, my favorite is titled "Finding Friends."

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)

Since I woke up this morning really late (sorry about that) I'm trying to do a quick explanation. (Trying to do this on a phone is hard 😅).
The first two are from TeeFury. Honestly if I could get this gamer one as a poster I would; I love how multiple games are placed in the letters, and I thought this was a well thought out design.
The second being Godzilla eating E.T. That's pretty self explanatory. Godzilla saw a snack flying in front of him, and he couldn't help himself.






Next are the three designs from Ript Apparel. The first of course is Buzz in his "up up and away" pose. I like how subtle this design is; clear and legible.


Then Alienz, in the same stance as Gorillaz. I personally don't like the creatures, but I know many people who enjoyed this movie and would think differently.

Then my favorite. My plan is by end of day to buy this in poster! I love that it's Disney without completely being Disney animation. I like how it's a collboration between The Litte Mermaid and Finding Nemo/Dory. I love colors.. And I could just go on and on.. But I won't to spare you.

Lastly, the designs from The Yetee. Both seem like interesting designs. The first one is characters from Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. This looks like a fun game, I plan on checking out; and I think the shirt is a good representation of the heroic characters.



The second is a six winged angel, that looks a little demonic. I would not personally get this, however, this is still pretty cool. Just imagine all of the time that went into that!

No comments:

Post a Comment