Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hot Topic Haul

So.... I got a couple Funko Pops since apparently they weren't doing to Mermicorno deal at the store near me (which I guess then means I need to go online!). So instead I got some adorable "little people" and one I got for my best friend! She deserves it (mainly because I love here!).

Here is who I got:

So excited I got this guy, can't wait to add him to my collection! #funkopop #alicethroughthelookingglass #cheesurcat #hottopic

Of course I had to get Sailor Moon (with Luna) because I fricken love her! She has always been the first animated female that I fell in love with #girlcrush (not including Disney characters)... But now I need to get Tuexdo Mask. 😍 #sailormoon #funkopop #animatedheroes #hottopicexclusive 

Here is Stitch... He is adorable... And he's holding a little coconut with a straw and umbrella in it! He's so cute! #icanteven #disney #hottopicexclusive #stitch #funkopop #alohastitch 


Lastly, I got Dean. He's adorable. My best friend thinks he's hot. And he's a little keychain! #supernatural #deanwinchester #funkokeychain #forbestfriend #hottopic

No comments:

Post a Comment