Wednesday, July 6, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/6

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Out of the choices for today. I don't know if I could pick a favorite, to be honest; and you'll see why.

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)

From TeeFury, there are two designs I could see having, not just on a t-shirt, but I would have as posters (if they offered that).
 This one is called "Twisted Tea Party"... This is obviously Alice in Wonderland, but with an attitude. If I were to describe one thing I like I would say it's Alice's sleeve (tattoo), it helps make her a little edgy. If I were to point out something I don't like as much, I would say either the tea cup because it looks almost like an after thought or the caterpillar; they both look added because it's Alice in Wonderland.
 Next from TeeFury is SAILOR MOON! I'm sure we have all seen this design; but I enjoy it every time. She's like a super cute fan girl from Japan!

Next were designs from Ript Apparel; ALL POKEMON THEMED!
 Soft Kitty, it gets me every time! Then throw in pokemon... You're simply just telling me: "Spend all your money, it's fine.... BE IN DEBT!" Thanks websites/designers... Stop reading into my soul!

Of course I choose you, it's you every time! D:
What do you get when you have Reservoir Dogs and Pokemon, and you try to squish them together..? This. Just this. I mean you could change it up with the new generation starters, but it wouldn't be the same feel of the "guys running the show." I will say though, I think this is a clever design.



Then of course, you need to mix pokemon and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, because that just makes you want to cuddle with the turtles now... Even the other characters of the show are similar to other pokemon as well, it was definitely a clever design. I'm sure it took a while to draw!

I think this is honestly the cutest design I have seen of the TMNT.. Have you found a cuter one?
Finally designs on The Yetee:








First off, I need to say "If I see this design one more time!" At this point I am not surprised it's still this shirt.. I just hope it stops being this shirt so I can actually show you that they have more than one design changing each day.




The other is the blueprint of this cute robot, that's goal in life is clearly to make you happy giving you an old Nintendo controller. I can't lie, if this existed, I probably would want this robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment