Saturday, July 9, 2016

TeeFury, Ript Apparel, The Yetee 7/9

Every day I always look at the designs on these three sites: TeeFuryRipt ApparelThe Yetee

Out of the choices for today. If I'm going to be honest, which I usually tend to be, none of the designs really jumped out at me being like "OMG I LOVE IT".. But it's up to you, you might like them all a lot (I feel this way again).

Below I am posting images from each site.

The one thing about these sites though is if you see this the next day usually you only have until 12pm (EST) to get it. If you want to check out the designs going on TODAY (whatever today is for you) click on the link above. :)

I just woke up O.O



These designs are from TeeFury.com. I have to say I am loving this Holy Grail shirt design. It's the typical Mario "your princess is in another castle" phrase; but with King Arthur on his quest. The other design is like a coat of arms, except in my view is't a little darker; still pretty cool.


These designs are from Ript Apparel. The first image is Black Panther beating out Iron Man and Captain America. This is probably due to the Avengers bickering about something, and then Black Panther swoops in, and steals it for the win. The next design is "Galactic Punisher," the best way to explain it is Boba Fett, being an alien hunter, but acting like the Punisher. That would be an interesting site. Then there is Black Punisher, which is a mix between the Punisher and Black Panther. Pretty cool design, and I like how the designer makes the logo actually look worn, hence not a perfectly crip circle.



The designs are from TheYetee. The first one is titled Star Hill, it seems so peaceful and serene, with his being among the stars (looks like astroids and the night sky). The other design is the Final Fantasy VI Opera. The Opera is about "O My Hero" and about them having to part, it sounds to sweet and "from the heart."

An english version of the Opera is below:
Composed by: Nobuo Uematsu

O my hero,
My beloved,
Shall we still
Be made to part?

Though promises of
Perennial love
Yet sing here in my heart

Must my final vows exchanged
Be with him, and not with you?
Were you only here, to quiet my fear,
O speak! Guide me anew!

(Instrumental)

I am thankful my beloved
For your tenderness and grace.
I see in your eyes, so gentle and wise,
All fears and doubts erased!

Though the hours take no notice
Of what fate might have in store,
Our love, come what may,
Will ne'er age a day.
I'll wait forevermore!

No comments:

Post a Comment